PDA

View Full Version : Fedora Core 9 LEAKED!

20th March 2006, 11:44 AM
hihih ok not really..

i was browsing a local mirror where i cam accross a directory named 9 (ftp://ftp.planetmirror.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/)

Whats this super secret development they be hiding from us.. Perhaps this is the one that will actually work with soundblaster cards, and have a smooth shading when going to log off instead of jerky adjustments in contrast? :P

pressh
20th March 2006, 11:48 AM
it's redhat9 :p
ftp://ftp.planetmirror.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/9/i386/base/release

(Description: Fedora add-on packages for Red Hat Linux)

liquidBass
20th March 2006, 11:49 AM
RedHat 9? I think that's what it is, judging by the file/folder dates, from way back when in 2003 :p

Sorry to disappoint :(

20th March 2006, 11:57 AM
lol my mony was on as such :P but you never know.. mozilla 0.7 just might be cool again one day :P

rappermas
21st March 2006, 04:04 AM
hihih ok not really..

i was browsing a local mirror where i cam accross a directory named 9 (ftp://ftp.planetmirror.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/)

Whats this super secret development they be hiding from us.. Perhaps this is the one that will actually work with soundblaster cards, and have a smooth shading when going to log off instead of jerky adjustments in contrast? :P

Soundblaster support? Smooth shading? I must be fantisizing...

21st March 2006, 04:08 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Al3xanR0
29th March 2006, 07:26 PM
hihih ok not really..

Catchy title i will have to admit. shall we say hook, line and sinker? :D

Instagram Europe | America Instagram Photos | Asia Travel Photos on Instagram