PDA

View Full Version : fedora-devel repo down or what?

robghealey
1st April 2005, 07:44 PM
Does anyone know iwhere http://dowload.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/i386/repodata went? Or ftp://ftp.heanet.ie/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/i386/repodata?

I was using yum to update my system last night and when I tried this morning, it said that it was gone. I checked both of them using firefox and the directories are missing? Does anyone know why? Or when they will be back up again?

ilja
1st April 2005, 07:55 PM
try to use another mirror. In your first link there is the w in the download missing.

cybrjackle
1st April 2005, 08:00 PM
Last I checked in the mailing list, there are some problems with the servers today.

robghealey
1st April 2005, 08:17 PM
cybrjackle:

thanks for the information about the servers possibly being down today from information from the mailing list...

cybrjackle
1st April 2005, 11:25 PM
Looks like there back up.

robghealey
2nd April 2005, 01:54 AM
cybrjackle:

I agree about being on the mailing list. I joined it today. It made since that while I am testing FC4...I should know what is going on with it...

Thanks for the wake-up...

cybrjackle
2nd April 2005, 03:47 AM
cybrjackle:

I agree about being on the mailing list. I joined it today. It made since that while I am testing FC4...I should know what is going on with it...

Thanks for the wake-up...

Your welcome, I hope that didn't come off rude or anything, I certianly didn't mean it that way.

robghealey
2nd April 2005, 05:24 AM
cybrjackle:

no, you were not being rude! You were being completely honest. If someone is willing to do beta testing, then that same person should be hooked in with the source of the information.

Visakhapatnam - As Sulaymaniyah - Eskisehir Photos on Instagram -