View Full Version : Firefox plugins for fedora PPC

24th February 2005, 08:48 AM
Has anyone had any success installing firefox plugins? I have configured just about everything else I want on my ibook at this point including sound. I tried installing the flash plugin over and over again to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is my main websurfing computer (gnerally).

24th February 2005, 12:46 PM
Did you check out this link: http://www.fedorafaq.org/#flash The Unofficial Fedora FAQ is a beautiful thing!

25th February 2005, 03:07 AM
I tried everything on all these pages to install anything off of yum and all I can get is this error message...

Setting up Install Process
Setting up Repo: livna-stable
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: livna-stable
failure: repodata/repomd.xml from livna-stable: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.

It does this for every repo directory I try. I have tried this for other software packages, and I have never gotten yum to connect to anything. I have searched for this error on google, but I keep jumping through hoops of just replacing my conf file with theirs, and I STILL get the same error. Does this have something to do with my router? I am on a wireless Linksys router.

25th February 2005, 11:29 PM
Firefox plugins for fedora PPC. The unofficial fedora faq is a beautiful thing! And repository is NOT for PPC