View Full Version : kernel 126.96.36.199-19.fc13.x86_64
30th March 2010, 07:47 PM
If I wanted to download the source or .rpm for the 188.8.131.52-19.fc13.x86_64 kernel and the associated modules, where would I find them? What's the best source?
30th March 2010, 07:57 PM
Check here (http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packages) for all RPMs, including sources. A search for "kernel" will get you the list of builds. There is at least one newer build there for F13.
---------- Post added at 11:57 AM CDT ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM CDT ----------
Actually, there's a bug fix, kernel-184.108.40.206-24.fc13, that you might want to wait for.
30th March 2010, 08:01 PM
K 19 has a pointer problem and k 24 is compiling now in koji to fix it.
K 21 and 23 have other fixes also.
The src rpm is in koji when it finishes.
The log from K 24
* Tue Mar 30 2010 John W. Linville <firstname.lastname@example.org> 220.127.116.11-24 - Avoid null pointer dereference introduced by 'ssb: check for sprom' (#577463)
* Mon Mar 29 2010 John W. Linville <email@example.com> 18.104.22.168-23 - iwlwifi: reset card during probe (#557084) - iwlwifi: use dma_alloc_coherent (#574146)
* Mon Mar 29 2010 Ben Skeggs <firstname.lastname@example.org> 22.214.171.124-22 - nouveau: sync with nouveau upstream
* Wed Mar 24 2010 Josef Bacik <email@example.com> 126.96.36.199-21 - Update btrfs so it includes the default subvolume stuff, for the rollback feature
* Mon Mar 22 2010 Jarod Wilson <firstname.lastname@example.org> - A few more imon driver button additions - Fix minor init issue w/topseed 0x0008 mceusb transceivers
* Fri Mar 19 2010 John W. Linville <email@example.com> 188.8.131.52-19 - ssb: check for sprom (#533746)
30th March 2010, 08:15 PM
Great Information. Thank you.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.