PDA

View Full Version : Looking for website help...

HolyLiaison
22nd May 2004, 10:32 AM
Well I know this might look bad with only 1 prior post on this forum but I need some people with linux knowledge and good sources to help on my website.

The help consists of posting news, or downloads that are linux related. Possibly more.

I've been debating on adding a complete section dedicated to linux, and if I get enough help I'll end up doing so. Currently I don't have enough "know how" to do it my self. I just recently started using linux full time my self. Started with Fedora Core 1, and now Core 2. But I know you guys have the knowledge and sources that I don't. So I'm asking for your help.

My site reaches out to the file sharing community. A lot of our members are new to computers, and I think it would be a good idea to give them the linux option early in their computer careers. Which could help out the linux community in the future.

If you're willing to do so either leave a response on this thread, or you can email me at holyliaison@hotmail.com .

I hope I posted this in the right forum, if not I'm sorry.

Link to the site:
http://www.swapciety.com

My Email:
holyliaison@hotmail.com

AIM:
HolyLiaison

Ug
22nd May 2004, 11:00 AM
Sorry I'm too busy at the moment.

HolyLiaison
22nd May 2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Ug
Sorry I'm too busy at the moment.

Understandable. You help run this great site/forum. :)

I just hope my site gets as popular as this one. Although, we are growing pretty fast. 300+ users in 2 weeks. Not bad for just starting out. :P

HolyLiaison
23rd May 2004, 11:25 AM
No one?

I'd really like to get this idea off the ground. :)

spectrumver1
24th May 2004, 01:02 PM
I'm working on a project right now to tie all of the fedora resources together into one site. Once i have a template ready, I'll be gathering the content from the site-admins that want to participate.

Thoreau
24th May 2004, 02:20 PM
I might be up for it. What are you looking for though? I know enough to be scary.

HolyLiaison
24th May 2004, 09:41 PM
The help consists of posting news, or downloads that are linux related.

Instagram Europe | America Instagram Photos | Asia Travel Photos on Instagram