View Full Version : LG Flatron L177WSB LCD Monitor is not diplaying properly
16th December 2008, 08:57 AM
I am facing problem in viewing my newly bought LG Flatron L177WSB LCD Monitor is not diplaying properly.
My display adapter details are as below:
Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family
I have installed newly available drivers for both Display adapters as well as LCD Monitor. But still it is not working properly. Screen shows little blurred and not crisp clear as it should be.
I am not getting Display option to change resolution to 1440 X 900. The maximum resolution available here is 1280 X 768.
I kindly request everyone to please help me to get this problem solved. I am not sure the problem is with the Display adapter drivers or with the Monitor drivers.
I will be waiting for your reply and help.
6th January 2009, 07:01 PM
dear,i face same problem with my LG L177WSB.
6th January 2009, 07:08 PM
I have got the solution. Let me know which is your graphic card then I will tell you what to do.
8th January 2009, 05:23 AM
my mother board is Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset family.and my graphic card is built in 128MB.thanks.
8th January 2009, 11:10 AM
Download PowerStrip from this link
Install it in your computer.
After installation reboot your computer and you will find PowerStrip icon in your System tray botton right corner of the screen.
1. Go to custom settings and create an .ini file.
2. Now go to Strat -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Click on Display - Now opens Display properties.
3. Click on Settings tab - > Click Advance -> Click Monitors Tab -> Properties -> Click Drivers tab -> Click Update Driver
4. Yes, this time only -> Click next
5. Install from a list or specific location (Advanced) -> Click next
6. Search the best driver in this location -> include this location in the search: -> Click browse button to select the exact location of the new .ini file you created using PowerStrip
7. Click next -> Click next again to install it.
Restart your computer and change display properties to this new resolution
or else select it from the PStrip icon in system tray to set this resolution.
Let me know if this helps you.
9th January 2009, 04:21 AM
dear,do u please tell me how can i create .ini file with using powerStrip.thanks.
9th January 2009, 05:42 PM
I eagerly wait for ur ans.Do u please let me know how i create .ini file with powerStrip.and will it harmful for my display.
14th September 2009, 07:18 AM
Help my lcd monitor temporarily turns all green? it's not the cable that connects to my monitor because i've tried connecting my lcd monitor to my laptop and it works fine, I'm not sure if its the monitor itself or my computer.... any suggestions please?
market samurai (http://www.keywordspy.com/overview/domain.aspx?q=marketsamurai.com) ~ marketsamurai (http://www.keywordspy.com/overview/domain.aspx?q=marketsamurai.com) ~ marketsamurai.com (http://www.keywordspy.com/overview/domain.aspx?q=marketsamurai.com)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.