PDA

View Full Version : Staff Changes

Ug
3rd July 2004, 01:22 AM
We've just had a bit of a staff shuffle here at FedoraForum. Firstly I would like to extend a warm welcome to ghaefb (http://www.fedoraforum.org/forum/member.php?u=1941) and sailorsgh (http://www.fedoraforum.org/forum/member.php?u=1358) to the moderating team. They are both already forum regulars which, some of you should already know. Sailorsgh is going to be taking on forums, and ghaefb will be assisting in the moderation of the forums.

Secondly we've reassigned some of the moderating roles in the forum to make sure that we get the best coverage, in particular to the increasinly popular "Installation Forum". The changes are as follows:

Installation Help: foolish and ghaefb added
General Support: sailorsgh added
Software: sailorsgh added
Servers: ghenry added
Networking: ghaefb and ghenry added
Laptop: ghaefb added
How-to: foolish added
We hope you appreciate the changes.

ghaefb
3rd July 2004, 01:24 AM
Good. I appreciate it :)

Tashiro
3rd July 2004, 11:22 AM
Hey,

Confgratulations sailorsgh and ghaefb, go do you stuff.

Tashiro

ghenry
3rd July 2004, 11:48 AM
Whoaaa!!!!!

sailor
3rd July 2004, 06:23 PM
I appreciate being asked me to help...thanks to all... :D

mark
4th July 2004, 02:16 PM
Now that Slovenia and Texas are represented, should we call Kofi Annan? :D Seriously, congratulations & I look forward to seeing your (already) excellent work here continued. And from a fumble-fingered old fart, thanks for all your help!

Ug
4th July 2004, 08:20 PM
Texas was already represented with Ewdi and Bana. ;)

imdeemvp
4th July 2004, 08:30 PM
how about CALIFORNIA? where the sun shines all the time according to latest reports!

ewdi
4th July 2004, 08:32 PM
yeah, we need some summer people from cali :p
anyone in mind?

imdeemvp
4th July 2004, 08:35 PM
Like in the first movie of SHREK...the donkey said: Pick ME!.....me....me....Pick ME! :D

Clichy - Sidi Bouzid Instagram Photos - Malpe Photos on Instagram