PDA

View Full Version : Thank You...

SnoutUK
14th April 2006, 05:33 PM
Big awesome thank you to everyone on FedoraForum! I know i am a new member and all, but already i have had so many of my question answered and i couldn't do it without this place! Such an excellent community!
Thanks to you all!
SnoutUK

Al3xanR0
14th April 2006, 07:32 PM
Big awesome thank you to everyone on FedoraForum! I know i am a new member and all, but already i have had so many of my question answered and i couldn't do it without this place! Such an excellent community!
Thanks to you all!
SnoutUK

You are quite welcome, I've been using GNU/Linux since 2002 and I still consider myself a "Newb". Feel free to drop by anytime, we'll be more than glad to help where we are able. ;)

Firewing1
14th April 2006, 07:37 PM
I agree -- I think 2002 was my first year, too, if not 2003.... Anyways, you're always a newb in Linux, there's so many things and applications you can use it for! I try to cover all that I can, but there's always more to learn!
Firewing1

dartman
22nd April 2006, 01:09 AM
This is definitely the best forum, regardless of topic, that I have ever been to. People really seem to want to help each other out. Without this place I probably would have given up on Fedora along time ago. It might sound cheesy but I really can't get over how nice of community FC has, this forum in particular. Thank you to everyone.

-B

Qwagmire
22nd April 2006, 01:00 PM
This is definitely the best forum, regardless of topic, that I have ever been to. People really seem to want to help each other out. Without this place I probably would have given up on Fedora along time ago. It might sound cheesy but I really can't get over how nice of community FC has, this forum in particular. Thank you to everyone.

-B

Absolutely! This forum has made my new Linux experience a treat. :)

Jman
23rd April 2006, 07:36 AM
Glad everyone's enjoyed they're visit here.

Moved.

Zigzagcom
28th April 2006, 09:32 PM
Is there a way to implement ice-cream coupons for good help?

ezzetabi
28th April 2006, 11:53 PM
I associate with this thread of Thanks. When I passed to Linux I was pretty worried since usually forums are unfriendly and totally unkind.

Example: This (http://www2.jankratochvil.net/pipermail/captive-list/2006-April/000968.html) as answer to this request (http://www2.jankratochvil.net/pipermail/captive-list/2006-April/000961.html)...

I was wrong, this forum is wonderful! Thanks everyone.

ltam
29th April 2006, 01:00 AM
I agree -- I think 2002 was my first year, too, if not 2003.... Anyways, you're always a newb in Linux, there's so many things and applications you can use it for! I try to cover all that I can, but there's always more to learn!
Firewing1

I've been working with computers for almost 20 years and working with Linux has been the most exciting part of the 20 years. There is always something new to learn and play. Our friends here is the best crowd anywhere to share this with.

Taramangalam Travel Photos - Prospect Heights - Botad Photos